Basketball

      Basketball Team:My favorite basketball team is Cleveland and Lakers. Because they all let me knows never give up. They all work hard and trying to win the game. Lebron James was the most strong basketball in Cleveland. He tried hard at yesterday's game, he gets 51 points and trying to give teammates chance. But basketball is a teamwork, his teammates were not so good at yesterday's game.

“nba pictures”的图片搜索结果“nba pictures”的图片搜索结果



  Basketball players: I have a lot of favorite basketball players such as Lebron James, rose, Kobe Bryant... They all trying so hard to win the game. And they sometimes get hurt when they get hurt is not easy to take them being like before. It's dangerous but there dreams is being the champion for this season.





“rose nba”的图片搜索结果“nba pictures 字母歌”的图片搜索结果
The video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYMybACKtgw

Basketball is one of my favorite hobbies.  When I play basketball with my friends it makes me exciting. It can let us make a lot of new friends and we can tacit understanding because basketball is a teamwork sport. Basketball let us know never give up sometimes we can win that game. Win or lose is not very important because it can let us enjoy that time when we play basketball. I love to watch NBA but at now the Golden State Warriors is not that good because they always shooting but is not very intense. Basketball always makes me happy.


“nba pictures”的图片搜索结果“nba pictures 字母歌”的图片搜索结果


评论

  1. Hi Charles,

    Make sure you have capitals on the names of players. You have a good beginning to your blog, but you should have some more details including statistics on players. You can find those by Googling the player's name.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Music